alariccabiling

Alaric Cabiling, Author

Alaric Al Necro Cabiling is author of Insanity By Increments, stories.  He is also known for his published articles at CvltNation.com and EchoesAndDust.com promoting the international extreme music scene.

Other People We Married
Emma Straub

The Only Way I Want It? This Good.

Both Ways is the Only Way I Want It - Maile Meloy

Maile Meloy might just be the most gifted short story teller in this postmodern era. There's a great deal of confidence in her narrative tone and the work is accessible for casual readers to love. There are stories done in the typical Chekov-inspired moral dillemma plot showcasing marital infidelity and middle-age meandering. There are stories that put lonely characters along the crossroads of reaching out to someone they're a long shot at dating. The plots are interesting and the language is confidence inspiring. Sure, some reviews are quick to point that some readers lose interest within moments of some stories, but I find that this isn't nearly the case with this book. She builds momentum in just a few easy lines and the book leaves you wanting for more at the end of each read. Highly recommended!